SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|⅓ cup||butter, at room temperature||¾ cup||sugar||2||eggs||2||tablespoons sour cream||1 ½||cups all-purpose flour||2||tablespoons HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa||1 ½||teaspoon baking powder||1 ½||teaspoon baking soda||⅓||milk||1||teaspoon vanilla extract||Pinch of salt||½ cup||HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips||¼ cup||HERSHEY’S Syrup (Chocolate)|
- - Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Beat butter with sugar in an electric mixer on a medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, milk, and sour cream and continue beating until well combined.
- Mix flour with baking powder and baking soda, gradually add them to mixture.
- Whisk until smooth cake batter is achieved.
- Pour batter into rectangular baking tray, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely; crumble the cake into fine texture.
- Add HERSHEY’S Syrup (Chocolate) and HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips into crumbled cake and mix until moist.
- Shape into small balls, push lollipop stick into balls and cover with sprinkles.
If you have an old cake you can use it for the same recipe.