SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|⅓ cup||butter, at room temperature||¾ cup||sugar||2||eggs||2||tablespoons sour cream||1 ½||cups all-purpose flour||2||tablespoons HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa||1 ½||teaspoon baking powder||1 ½||teaspoon baking soda||⅓||milk||1||teaspoon vanilla extract||Pinch of salt||½ cup||HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips||¼ cup||HERSHEY’S Syrup (Chocolate)|
- - Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Beat butter with sugar in an electric mixer on a medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, milk, and sour cream and continue beating until well combined.
- Mix flour with baking powder and baking soda, gradually add them to mixture.
- Whisk until smooth cake batter is achieved.
- Pour batter into rectangular baking tray, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely; crumble the cake into fine texture.
- Add HERSHEY’S Syrup (Chocolate) and HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips into crumbled cake and mix until moist.
- Shape into small balls, push lollipop stick into balls and cover with sprinkles.
If you have an old cake you can use it for the same recipe.
Join us on our YouTube Channel!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a host of recipes and fun videos today.SUBSCRIBE