HERSHEY’S Ice-Cream Cone Cupcake
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|12||Ice-cream cones||⅓ cup||butter, at room temperature||¾ cup||sugar||2||eggs||2 tablespoons||sour cream||1 ½ cups||all-purpose flour||2 tablespoons||HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa||1 ½ teaspoon||baking powder||1 ½ teaspoon||baking soda||⅓ cup||milk||1 teaspoon||vanilla extract||Pinch of salt|
- For garnish
- Whipped cream
- HERSHEY’S Cookies 'n' Crème bar, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat butter with sugar in an electric mixer on a medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, milk, and sour cream and continue beating until well combined.
- Mix flour with baking powder and gradually add them to mixture.
- Whisk until smooth cake batter is achieved.
- Pour batter into cones, making sure not to fill it more than ⅔ of the cone.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool, decorate with whipped cream and garnish with HERSHEY’S chopped. Cookies ‘n’ Crème Bar.