Hershey's Chocolate Sable Bars
|1/2 cup||butter at room temperature||2 tablespoons||sugar||1||egg||1 cup||flour||1/4 teaspoon||salt||1-1/2 cup||chocolate (semi-sweet, premium white, Reese's peanut butter) Hershey's chocolate chips (1/2 cup from each kind)||1/2 cup||almond, silvered||4 tablespoons||condensed milk|
- 1. Cream butter and sugar in an electric mixer.
2. Add egg, and continue beating.
3. Mix flour and salt, gradually add to creamed butter, continue beating until dough forms.
4. Wrap dough in plastic cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven into 180 degrees.
6. Press dough into 1/2 cm rectangle, place in rectangular mold.
7. Bake for 10-15 min.
8. Add chocolate chips in layers, then slivered almonds, top with condensed milk.
9. Bake for 15- 20 minutes.
10. Let it cool, then cut into bars or squares.
11. Arrange in a serving plate and serve.