HERSHEY'S Chocolate Cookies sandwich
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|1 cup cup||cup all-purpose flour||½ cup||HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa||½ teaspoon||Baking soda||½ teaspoon||Salt||½ cup||HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips||½ cup||Butter|
½ cup cream cheese
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon HERSHEY’S Syrup (Chocolate)
Method - Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Melt ¼ cup of HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips with the butter in a double bath over a medium heat, let cool slightly.
- In an electric mixer add melted chocolate, sugar and eggs.
- Gradually add flour mix and remaining chocolate chips until well combined.
- Scoop dough using ice-cream scooper, and drop on a parchment lined baking sheet making sure to leave enough space between them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, let cool on a wire rack.
- Spoon one teaspoon of filling between two cookies to create a sandwich.