Cookies n Crème Hershey's Cake
|1-1/2 cups||all purpose flour||1/2 cup||HERSHEY'S Cocoa||1/2 tablespoon||baking powder||1 teaspoon||salt||3||eggs||2 cups||sugar||1/2 cup||milk||1-1/3 cups||vegetable oil||2 teaspoons||vanilla||1 cup||boiling water||3 cups||cold whipping cream||1 cup||powdered sugar||1 teaspoon||vanilla||1 cup||premium white chips|
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans. 2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, sugar, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes. 4. Add dry ingredients, stir in boiling water.
5. Fill 8 mini cupcake molds 2/3 full with batter (as seen on picture). 6. Divide remaining batter into prepared pans.
7. Bake cupcakes 15-20 minutes and cakes 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean and the top springs
back when touched gently. 8. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. For Filling And Icing
1. Place white chips on top of double boiler till it melts. 2. Beat cream in large bowl until stiff and fluffy
3. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. 4. Fold in melted chips till well combined. To Assemble
1. Spread an even layer of frosting on the first layer and place a second layer of cake on top of the frosting.
2. Top each cupcake with frosting using a piping bag. 3. Cover the cake with remaining frosting and top with mini cupcakes.
4. Arrange some HERSHEY'S cookies and cream bars on the top of the cake. Gently pat grated HERSHEY'S cookies and cream bars into the frosting to decorate the sides of the cake and sprinkle some on top.
Join us on our YouTube Channel!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a host of recipes and fun videos today.SUBSCRIBE