Chewy Milk Chocolate Cookies
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
|2/3 cup||melted butter 150 mL||2 cups||lightly packed brown sugar 500 mL||2||eggs 2||2 tbsp||hot water 30 mL||2 2/3 cups||all-purpose flour 650 mL||1 tsp||baking powder 5 mL||1 tsp||baking soda 5 mL||1/4 tsp||salt 1 mL||1 2/3 cups||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips 270 g|
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In large bowl, beat melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water until smooth.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture until blended.
4. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Drop from small tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
Makes 5 dozen cookies.