SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
|2 cup||soft butter||1 cup||powdered sugar||3½ cups||all-purpose flour||½ tsp||baking soda||½ tsp||vanilla or rose water||1 tsp||Hershey’s cocoa powder||1 tsp||Hershey’s cookies and cream pieces||1 tsp||Hershey’s chocolate chip||1 tsp||coarsely chopped pistachios|
1. Preheat oven to 160?C (325?F).
2. Cream butter with sugar and vanilla or rose water in bowl of electric mixer on medium speed.
3. Mix flour with baking soda and chopped pistachio, gradually add into butter mixture on low speed till well combined.
4. Divide dough equally; add cocoa powder to one part and knee.
5. Shape dough into small size balls and place, well apart, on a baking sheet.
6. Fill each ball with Hershey’s chocolate pieces.
7. Lightly press thumb into centre of each ball and top with and nuts.
8. Roll in chopped pistachios, and then bake.
9. Let cool before serving.