Hershey's Chocolate Filled Maamoul
|1 cup||butter at room temperature||1/2 cup||milk||1 cup||all-purpose flour||2 cups||fine semolina flour||1/4 cup||sugar||2 tablespoons||orange blossom water||1 tablespoon||HERSHEY'S cocoa powder||1 cup||semi-sweet baking bars||1/2 cup||whipping cream||1 cup||HERSHEY'S unsweetened baking bars||1 cup||whipping cream|
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a bowl.
2. Heat cream in a pan over medium heat, bring to a boil.
3. Pour over chocolate and stir with a spoon until smooth.
4. Allow cooling completely.
5. Place butter and milk in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil.
6. Mix flour, semolina and sugar in a large bowl.
7. Pour hot milk mixture over flour mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon until cool.
8. Add orange blossom water and rub with your fingertips until fully incorporated.
9. Cover with kitchen towel and let set for at least 3 hours (or preferably overnight).
10. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
11. Knead dough by hand for 5 minutes until soft and pliable.
12. Shape dough into walnut-size balls. Press thumb into balls to make cups.
13. Fill cups with teaspoon of HERSHEY'S chocolate (ganache).
14. Mold dough over filling, pressing seams to seal.
15. Shape into discs, press into decorated molds (see photo above), tapping them out onto a work surface.
16. Arrange on a baking sheet, bake on middle rack of oven for 25 minutes, or until golden.
17. Let it cool, and then place on a metal rack with parchment paper underneath.
18. Cover Ma'amoul with chocolate from all sides.
19. Arrange on a serving plate.